Winfield Physiotherapy Department, Gloucester has both in and outpatient facilities offering a comprehensive range of treatments. We aim to provide a complete package of care which combines a full assessment with education and self-help programmes and conventional physiotherapeutic treatments.
- Well equipped department with wide range of modern physiotherapeutic equipment and gymnasium
- Assessments are 45 minutes followed by 30 minute follow ups, these times may be changed to suit patient needs
- We aim to see emergency problems within 48 hours of referral
- One to one patient care
- Recognised by all major insurance companies
- Flexible clinic times
Treating sports injuries with physiotherapy
Any injury to the body can be a nuisance, but even more so if you are involved in sport. It is important to obtain immediate advice and effective treatment following injury as a delay could lengthen your recovery time.
Services offered Our comprehensive range of services includes:
- Neck and Back Care
- Back School
- Strains and sprains-joints and muscles
- Specialist therapist in manual therapy for complex joint and muscle problems
- Arthritic and Rheumatic conditions
- Neurological problems
- Continence Service for both Men and Women
- Skin conditions: TLO1 - Ultraviolet B treatment
- Rehabilitation following surgery
- Vesibular rehabilitation
- Treatment for Hyperventilation
- Sports Injuries
For further information or appointments call 01452 337246.